Urban Reproductive and Child Health Programme
The provision of assured and credible primary health services of acceptable quality in urban areas has emerged as a priority for both the central and the state government in view of the increasing urbanization and growth of slums and low income population in the cities.
Goal of Urban Health Program will be to improve the health status of the urban poor community by provision of quality primary health care services. Main focus will be on minimum requirement of strategies/actions to reduce Total Fertility Rate (TFR), Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR), Infant Mortality Rate (IMR), aim at improving the Couple Protection Rate (CPR) and the immunization coverage (full immunization) as well as provide for a basic services package that needs to be initiated/ strengthened for achieving all of above
- Regular OPD and lab facilities
- Implementing all national programme
- Maternal and child health care
- Organising Mamta Divas
- Family welfare activities
- Vaccination at all UHC once a week
- Fix day fix session for immunization in slum and slum like area
- IEC activities on various communicable diseases
Family Planning Program
Family Planning Program started in India Since 1951-52 to Control Population in 70’s, Gov. had enforced on permanent method only Jamnagar Corporation had implemented F.P. Program in 1968.
- 3check up
- Providing IFA Tablets to Pregnant & Lactating mother.
- Providing Health Services to Anaemic Mother
- Providing referred Services to High Risk Mother